Author Topic: New Member Check In  (Read 26133 times)

AOR

• View Profile
Re: New Member Check In
« Reply #330 on: December 28, 2018, 01:31:59 PM »
Hello Everyone.

Was lead here by a customer of mine.  He said that some members had referred him to me.  So I thought I would join up and see if I could help out some others in the group.

My name is Allen.  I own Allen's Offroad.  I have PM'd admin to ask about a vendor account.  So we will see how that goes.  I hope to hear from and get to know you guys and gals.  Have a blessed and prosperous New Year!

Allen

s2inga

• Wrangler Jedi Master
  • New Guy
    • View Profile
New Member Check In
« Reply #331 on: December 31, 2018, 08:21:35 AM »
Hello Everyone.

Was lead here by a customer of mine.  He said that some members had referred him to me.  So I thought I would join up and see if I could help out some others in the group.

My name is Allen.  I own Allen's Offroad.  I have PM'd admin to ask about a vendor account.  So we will see how that goes.  I hope to hear from and get to know you guys and gals.  Have a blessed and prosperous New Year!

Allen

Hi Allen. I have been sharing your site links with the folks in RCW for your awesome deals on the ProComp lights. 

Most of the action happens on the groups FB page, hence the bunch of old posts here

Welcome!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 08:26:55 AM by s2inga »
2012 JKU Sahara & 2004 TJ Rubicon

AOR

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 31, 2018, 06:39:47 PM »
I thought you might have been when I saw you here.  Thank you.

There doesn't seem to be much traffic here.  How do I get in on that FB action?  Do I have to be a member of the club itself?

Have a great New Year.

s2inga

• Wrangler Jedi Master
  • New Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 31, 2018, 10:35:53 PM »
I thought you might have been when I saw you here.  Thank you.

There doesn't seem to be much traffic here.  How do I get in on that FB action?  Do I have to be a member of the club itself?

Have a great New Year.

Just search Rocket City Wranglers on FB and request to join.  PM Clint Simpson once there and he can answer your sponsorship questions for the group.   
2012 JKU Sahara & 2004 TJ Rubicon

vettenut

• Finally got my 2Dr JL
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 31, 2018, 11:59:44 PM »

Unfortunately yes you have to be on Facebook to know what is going on.

jgroves36

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 04, 2019, 08:50:18 AM »
Hey! James from Somerville here. Looking forward to riding with you all!

AOR

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 17, 2019, 12:11:05 PM »
Hey! James from Somerville here. Looking forward to riding with you all! (Attachment Link)
Welcome James to the lost city.  That girl has got some beef on her with that ARB bling.