Author Topic: Calendar suggestion  (Read 970 times)

sockdologer

• Jeeper
  • New Guy
    • View Profile
Calendar suggestion
« on: November 17, 2016, 10:15:56 AM »
This might not be the right section of the forum, so if it needs moved I won't be offended.

Does anyone else use Google's calendar? If there's enough interest, could we have a Google calendar that folks could subscribe to so it will show up in our phones and agendas? I already maintain the one tied to my Bamabeer site, so if someone needs to volunteer, I'd be OK with doing it.

Thanks!  :D
1.5" Superlift, Yukon 30 spline axles, 3.73 gears, and locker, multiple beer related stickers

austin160

Re: Calendar suggestion
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 10:48:42 AM »
I believe @Adam was working on something like this. He can speak to it better than I can.

Russ

• Administrator
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • I am the egg man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 12:25:58 PM »
We do have a google calendar.

Got to the 2017 Calendar thread and there is a link there to sync it.

Enjoy!
 :banana:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 12:28:16 PM by RTyson »

Adam

• Jeepers
  • Wrangler Freak
  • Roll Tide!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 12:40:24 PM »
It actually automatically syncs with our forum calendar.  So no maintainer needed. :)

austin160

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 12:42:47 PM »
Dumb question, do I need to download the google calendar to my IPhone?  If you haven't figured it out yet, I am not very tech savvy.

Adam

• Jeepers
  • Wrangler Freak
  • Roll Tide!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 12:58:46 PM »
Dumb question, do I need to download the google calendar to my IPhone?  If you haven't figured it out yet, I am not very tech savvy.

Having this google calendar is really handy if using google calendar is already your preferred method for keeping a calendar.  Then all you have to do is add this google calendar to your calendar and RCW events will automagically populate.  I have 5 "different" calendars displaying on my calendar.

If you're not already using google calendar, and you don't want to start keeping track of your entire calendar digitally, I wouldn't recommend bothering.  Just use the forum calendar.

If you were impressed with your experience with tapatalk and want to give more technology a shot then I'll help you offline.

austin160

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 01:01:09 PM »
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk