Author Topic: Gaming  (Read 5850 times)

Jared

• Global Moderator
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • Jeeper for life
    • View Profile
Re: Gaming
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2016, 12:31:14 AM »
Save your money on infinite warfare,story game mode is pretty good,multiplayer is no different than bo3 except for different maps and weapons,i like black ops series, but iw feels like bo3.

I got out of COD after black ops 2 seems like every game now is the same with different weapons and less realism. I'm s battlefield guy.
Same here. I'm wanting to pick up BF1 soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow my build thread: click here

Mikebravo

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2016, 12:57:47 PM »
Yep, sadly my xb1 is dying on me and I haven't been playing much. I've moved over to my pc, for the time being.

Clint

• Jeepers
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • ROLL TIDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2016, 02:42:04 PM »
Yep, sadly my xb1 is dying on me and I haven't been playing much. I've moved over to my pc, for the time being.

Should have bought a Playstation

Russ

• Administrator
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • I am the egg man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2016, 08:56:18 PM »
I'm still over here with my ps3

Mikebravo

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2016, 10:00:09 PM »

Should have bought a Playstation

I think we both know that's not happening.

patriotjk

• Jeeper
  • J.Nelson
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2016, 11:14:18 PM »
I usually get on battlefield myself if and when I play. :jeepshooting:
J.Nelson

mercdoc

• Wrangler Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2016, 08:10:21 PM »
PC gamer here with some android. I have Steam with a few games on there. My current flavor is Ark Survival Evolved. I also host a family friendly server for Ark. On my phone I like Clash of Clans, Word with Friends and Texas holdem

Mikebravo

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2016, 10:55:08 PM »
PC gamer here with some android. I have Steam with a few games on there. My current flavor is Ark Survival Evolved. I also host a family friendly server for Ark. On my phone I like Clash of Clans, Word with Friends and Texas holdem

How do you like that game. I hear a lot of mixed reviews on it.

Clint

• Jeepers
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • ROLL TIDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2016, 02:01:26 AM »
Holy shit! I just saw the post about Texas Hold'em. We need to put down the electronics and have a real poker night! Yep this is happening. I'm starting a new thread.

mercdoc

• Wrangler Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2016, 09:52:47 AM »
I really enjoy Ark, I have 3 different maps. The original,  center and scorched earth. All 3 are excellent and graphics are really good. Just have to ensure you have a good video card to enjoy all the eye candy. The server I am hosting is running the scorched earth map, it's the harder of the maps. I have been working on running multiple servers but Steam client doesn't wanna play nice and will only publish 1 of the servers. The game still has some bugs but overall it is a lot of fun. It's mine craft mixed with dinosaurs, what more could you ask for lol? 

Ricker

• Jeeper
  • New Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2016, 07:16:43 PM »
I really enjoy Ark, I have 3 different maps. The original,  center and scorched earth. All 3 are excellent and graphics are really good. Just have to ensure you have a good video card to enjoy all the eye candy. The server I am hosting is running the scorched earth map, it's the harder of the maps. I have been working on running multiple servers but Steam client doesn't wanna play nice and will only publish 1 of the servers. The game still has some bugs but overall it is a lot of fun. It's mine craft mixed with dinosaurs, what more could you ask for lol?
Yea I got a VAC on my ARK game for forgetting to turn off a program that I used to download games faster on steam so I can't join you lol

Mikebravo

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2016, 10:07:21 PM »
Lol I guess I'm gonna have to break down and buy it. One day I'll stop playing 5 games at a time and just focus on one.

mercdoc

• Wrangler Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2016, 05:44:43 PM »
Lol I'm down to just one mainly. May be an age thing..... wait it's a time thing lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mikebravo

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2017, 12:19:58 AM »
Anyone play war thunder?

Jared

• Global Moderator
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • Jeeper for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2017, 07:57:27 PM »
So I've been playing the uncharted series. I'm about half way through the 4th one and was able to go off-reading.

Follow my build thread: click here