Author Topic: Youtubers  (Read 2347 times)

rdberm

• Jeeper
    • View Profile
Youtubers
« on: June 25, 2017, 10:15:44 PM »
I was wondering if anyone else watched Offroad/ jeep videos on YouTube. I've got a couple channels I'm subscribed to and maybe y'all will like them too. If you have any you like post em down below. I'm always looking for good new content to watch.

Bleepin Jeep. Matt's pretty funny and has a ton of cool videos from different project vehicles to DIY type stuff. They (he's now got a few different people producing content on his channel) also do install vids and what not.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bleepinjeep

BSF Recovery team. These guys have a dually wrecker equipped to tow people who break down out on trails. Here's one where they recover a big Chevy on top of a steep hill where the guy broke his steering knuckle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 10:19:19 PM by rdberm »

Jared

• Global Moderator
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • Jeeper for life
    • View Profile
Re: Youtubers
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 10:29:03 PM »
Autoedit is pretty good. Also check out dirt every day, roadkill, any of the MotorTrend channels are pretty good.

Follow my build thread: click here

rdberm

• Jeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 10:47:11 PM »
Autoedit is pretty good. Also check out dirt every day, roadkill, any of the MotorTrend channels are pretty good.

Cool thanks, I'll check em out. I think I may have seen dirt everyday. If it's them, they did an awesome one once where they went to junkyard and built up a wrangler with a few $K and drove it down some trails a to a beach somewhere.

Jared

• Global Moderator
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • Jeeper for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 10:48:37 PM »

Cool thanks, I'll check em out. I think I may have seen dirt everyday. If it's them, they did an awesome one once where they went to junkyard and built up a wrangler with a few $K and drove it down some trails a to a beach somewhere.

Yeah it's a common occurrence for them to do things like that.

That was a YJ they fixed up and drove. I would love to do that one day.

austin160

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 06:57:22 AM »
I also like Bustedknuckle and Rock your 4x4 and berserkeroffroad.  The last guy has a rubicon on 35's and beats the crap out of it.

rdberm

• Jeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 08:51:59 AM »

Yeah it's a common occurrence for them to do things like that.

That was a YJ they fixed up and drove. I would love to do that one day.

Hah yea me too. If only I could find an extra week of vacation and a few $$ laying around.

rdberm

• Jeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 08:53:01 AM »
I also like Bustedknuckle and Rock your 4x4 and berserkeroffroad.  The last guy has a rubicon on 35's and beats the crap out of it.

Thanks! I'll check em out tonight.

austin160

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 03:25:29 PM »
Pabst Boys Roadhouse has some interesting diy stuff on for XJ's also.  Plus its effin funny.

Jared

• Global Moderator
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • Jeeper for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 09:48:50 AM »
I recently come across OVERCLOCK3D it seems like a small channel but still pretty cool.

Jared

• Global Moderator
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • Jeeper for life
    • View Profile
Youtubers
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 12:32:06 PM »
Something else not jeep related that I watch a lot of is wood turning. Check out Dennis Edwards and Tim Yoder, if you're interested. He has some very intricate designs and there's something about these videos that are "peaceful" if you will.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 01:29:16 PM by Jared »

Russ

• Administrator
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • I am the egg man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 01:43:41 PM »
I have watched some of those wood turning channels as well.  Some really relaxing stuff!

I have a few DIY woodworking channels that I keep up with.  Jays Custom Creations is a good one

Most of the channels I follow are firearm related, and a few self defense type ones.  Active Self Protection is one, viewer discretion is advised.

englocon

• Jeeper
  • Dan H
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2017, 07:59:24 PM »
Slightly off topic (and bragging a little) but my wife makes a living doing YouTube videos. There is some serious money to be made off making videos and putting them on there. It wouldn't be a bad idea to start filming the club rides and putting them up on YouTube as another source of revenue for the club.

* Recent Topics

topic New Old Guy on the Block
[New Member Check In]
Russ
September 01, 2020, 12:33:02 PM
topic New Member
[New Member Check In]
rwheeler24
July 17, 2020, 01:33:42 PM
topic New Member Check In
[New Member Check In]
Shanikaham