Author Topic: App for Android/iPhone  (Read 1572 times)

Striker

• View Profile
App for Android/iPhone
« on: August 05, 2017, 11:05:23 AM »
Are there any forum apps out there that are known to work with RCW forum?
Synergy 2" Progressives, Rancho 5000x, extended links all around, Hellwig rear sway bar, RE Geometry Correction Brackets, Rugged Ridge XHDs w/ 35" TA KO2s, TF Tire Carrier, Expedition One front bumper w/ Warn xd9000i, DIY PDC w/ pillar/rock/rear LEDs.

colormebright22

• Wrangler Freak
    • View Profile
Re: App for Android/iPhone
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 11:06:45 AM »
Tapatalk. Sucks sometimes, but good enough.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Aruun72

• Jeeper
  • It's also my sports car
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 06:34:32 PM »
Second.  I think Tapatalk is the most popular.
2013 JKU Rubicon; Smittybilt XRC Mod front bumper; Smittybilt Atlas rear bumper; Smittybilt SRC Side Armor; Smittybilt XRC 10k Winch; Smittybilt SRC Sport Cage; Bestop Trektop NX; Spod switch panel; Rugged Ridge Lightbar; Uniden CMX660 CB; Yaesu FT-8900R

Striker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 08:10:33 PM »
Thanks. Got it going.

Sent from my wireless using Tapatalk

Synergy 2" Progressives, Rancho 5000x, extended links all around, Hellwig rear sway bar, RE Geometry Correction Brackets, Rugged Ridge XHDs w/ 35" TA KO2s, TF Tire Carrier, Expedition One front bumper w/ Warn xd9000i, DIY PDC w/ pillar/rock/rear LEDs.

Russ

• Administrator
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • I am the egg man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 09:02:16 AM »
That is strange, I am just now seeing this as a new thread...

Yes, tapatalk is the one that we are set up with (which you have already discovered).  It is the only one that SMF forums (our forum software) works with... and that can be spotty sometimes.

Tapatalk marches to their own drummer.  There are some issues with things like polls, where they don't work well with tapatalk, and tapatalk has said they will not take any action to fix them.

Jeeper16

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 10:46:27 AM »
I see a lot of more activity on the Facebook page.  Would it make sense to do a second FB page for the stuff we see on the forum?  There may be a reason why it wouldn’t work, but Tapatalk is clunky at best. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Clint

• Jeepers
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • ROLL TIDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 03:02:14 PM »
I see a lot of more activity on the Facebook page.  Would it make sense to do a second FB page for the stuff we see on the forum?  There may be a reason why it wouldn’t work, but Tapatalk is clunky at best. 

Help me keep up here. We are having more people use Facebook to communicate than the forum. So to combat people going to Facebook instead of the forum, we will create a second Facebook page to discuss what is being covered on the forum? Driving more people toward Facebook, and away from the forum?

sixty5vdub

• Global Moderator
  • Wrangler Freak
  • Heep
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 03:18:02 PM »

Help me keep up here. We are having more people use Facebook to communicate than the forum. So to combat people going to Facebook instead of the forum, we will create a second Facebook page to discuss what is being covered on the forum? Driving more people toward Facebook, and away from the forum?

AMP

2007 Unlimited Rubicon
AEV, Alloy USA, LoD, Mopar, Nitto, Poison Spyder, Rancho, RCV, Rockhard, Superwinch, Synergy

Jeeper16

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 04:41:29 PM »
Sorry man.   Didn’t know the goal was to increase the forum usage.  My bad.  This is what happens when I give answers without knowing what he question is.  LOL.