Author Topic: Storage space during relocation..  (Read 1523 times)

Striker

• View Profile
Storage space during relocation..
« on: August 25, 2017, 03:31:51 AM »
Going to be living out of a hotel the first couple of weeks during my relocation from Houston to Huntsville and am hoping someone could help with door storage. Plan is to bring my tube doors with me so wondering if anyone would be so kind to volunteer to be my basecamp for door storage and swap out?

Sent from my wireless using Tapatalk

Synergy 2" Progressives, Rancho 5000x, extended links all around, Hellwig rear sway bar, RE Geometry Correction Brackets, Rugged Ridge XHDs w/ 35" TA KO2s, TF Tire Carrier, Expedition One front bumper w/ Warn xd9000i, DIY PDC w/ pillar/rock/rear LEDs.

Pokey162

• Freak
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • Old Guy
    • View Profile
Re: Storage space during relocation..
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 06:16:02 AM »
I'd be glad to and have plenty of room. Only drawback is I live in Trinity which is just west of Decatur. Offer is open if you can't find anything closer.
2004 Rubicon TJ...

Striker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 06:31:19 AM »
Thank you. Work is on Redstone/Marshall and I'll be staying at the Residence Inn on University by the Westside market (where the target and everything is). I'll keep my fingers crossed for someone closer who's willing but will take you up on it if no one else is interested.

Synergy 2" Progressives, Rancho 5000x, extended links all around, Hellwig rear sway bar, RE Geometry Correction Brackets, Rugged Ridge XHDs w/ 35" TA KO2s, TF Tire Carrier, Expedition One front bumper w/ Warn xd9000i, DIY PDC w/ pillar/rock/rear LEDs.

Gina

• Girl with the Jeep
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 06:42:34 AM »
I've got a little room in the garage although my drive is a bit steep to work in. I'm right off Farrow on the edge of Research Park.

Adam

• Jeepers
  • Wrangler Freak
  • Roll Tide!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 08:15:47 AM »
I'm sure we could store your doors if you'd like.  We're in Madison off Sullivan.

Just so you know though, it's supposed to be scattered storms all next week.

Striker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 08:20:10 AM »
I'm not getting into town until September 10th. Been buttoned up down here for so long due to the humidity and rain I'm sure I'll want to strip it down once I get up there.

Thanks to both of you and I'll message y'all when I get into town.

Jared

• Global Moderator
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • Jeeper for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 08:24:08 AM »
I have a house between the arsenal and university that I rent out. It has a large garage/storage building that if you want to use you are more than welcome to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow my build thread: click here

* Recent Topics

topic New Old Guy on the Block
[New Member Check In]
Russ
September 01, 2020, 12:33:02 PM
topic New Member
[New Member Check In]
rwheeler24
July 17, 2020, 01:33:42 PM
topic New Member Check In