Author Topic: Thanks Adam  (Read 800 times)

Clint

• Global Moderator
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • ROLL TIDE
    • View Profile
Thanks Adam
« on: September 19, 2016, 10:51:58 AM »
We have all talked about making an actual page for a while now. Glad to see someone got their ass in gear and made it happen.

Adam

• Jeepers
  • Wrangler Freak
  • Roll Tide!
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks Adam
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 11:06:17 AM »
Thanks.  I just want to get big enough we can regularly have meet ups and rides.  There's certainly still plenty of things to work on with the website.  Not sure I really like the skin I picked and the forum software has somewhere around 1,392 different options you can set.  Once I get all that taken care of though I intend to pursue stickers.

Russ

• Administrator
  • Wrangler Jedi Master
  • I am the egg man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 11:16:48 AM »
I've been looking into stickers.

I was going to contact Bham-jk about where they get theirs.  The sources I have found online are fairly pricey for letter decals.  I also have a friend in Atlanta who does custom vinyl stuff so I have a message out to him also.

This is what I was thinking... simple, and to the point:

RocketCityWranglers.com

I dunno... you think it is too complicated??  I tried to keep it streamlined and simple.

austin160

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 11:28:05 AM »
There is a shop in Hazel Green that has decent prices, and I'm sure if we did a bulk order they would cut us a deal.  I am having them cut a flag for my hood and install it for 60$.  Little more expensive than the ones I have seen online, but I get the color I want and they install so no bubbles.

Adam

• Jeepers
  • Wrangler Freak
  • Roll Tide!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 01:23:39 PM »
This is what I was thinking... simple, and to the point:

RocketCityWranglers.com

I dunno... you think it is too complicated??  I tried to keep it streamlined and simple.

If you go that many letters it won't be very tall, and not readable from a distance or at highway speeds.

Not sure how much "bulk" I'd recommend with how small we are right now.  Don't want to buy a bunch of stickers no one uses.

I propose a new thread dedicated to people making suggestions.  Maybe even vote?

austin160

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 09:37:53 AM »
Digging the new layout Adam good job. :banana: